Friday 30 August 2013

Happy Fathers Day

We made special pictures for our E6 Dads today because on Sunday in New Zealand we are celebrating Fathers Day.  

We thought about what our Dads are special and super at.  We had to tell our buddy why we thought our Dad was so super.

Then we wrote a special story about our Superhero Dads.  We took them home today to give to our Dads for Fathers Day.  

Come and see our fantastic art work.  


My Dad is my hero because he builds me lego towers.
by Ashton


My Dad is my hero because he takes me to the movies and buys me popcorn.
by Sylvia



My Dad is my hero because makes me Ironman lego and plays iPad games with me.
by Jerry




My Dad is my hero because he reads me stories.
by Sandy



My Dad is my hero because he plays catch with me and my green dog.
by Joshua



My Dad is my hero because he buys cool toys for me.
by Jeven



 My Dad is my hero because when I fell off the front steps he gave me a hug until I felt better.
by Megan



My Dad is my hero because he helps me learn to ride my bike with no training wheels.
by Taylor




My Dad is my hero because he can lift me off the ground with his legs.
by Rohan



My Dad is my hero because he pushes me really high on the swing at the park.
by Anika



My Dad is my hero because he reads me stories with a funny voice.
by Charlotte



 My Dad is my hero because makes me fantastic tasty chocolate cakes for me to eat at school.
by Eva


]

My Dad is my hero because he takes me to rugby on Thursdays and Saturdays.
by Kingston



My Dad is my hero because he builds lego police stations for me.

by Sriraj

Happy Fathers Day
to all our E6 Super Dads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading our class blog. Your message will be moderated before you can see it. Please remember to use first names only. We love to read your comments!