Monday 18 February 2013

In the Garden

Today we read a book called 'In the Garden'.  We drew some pictures of what we see when we look in the garden.  

Mrs Graham shared a song with us about the garden.  We have put it on our blog so that we can sing it at home too.    



Anika said "I love looking at lemons growing in the garden".
Sriraj said "I like looking at strawberries in the garden".
Taylor said "I like looking at rainbows up in the sky when it is raining in my garden".
Megan said "When I play on the trampoline in my garden I can see the flowers".
Eva said "I like smelling pink and white flowers in the garden".
Jeven said "Watermelon grows in the garden".
Lucia said "I like picking apples in the garden".

We are wondering what you like looking at when you go out into the garden?

2 comments:

  1. Hi E6! We love looking at your blog! We really liked listening to your garden song! This is what we love to see in the garden.

    Sophie said "I like seeing the flowers and sniffing them!"
    Purney said "I like seeing big pumpkins in the garden."
    Lili said " I like singing the about the garden song."
    McKenna said "I like seeing bumblebees in the garden."

    Thank you for looking at our blog!
    From E7!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi E6 - Do you know what ? - I LOVE my garden soooooo much! I especially love smelling the roses!!
    I enjoyed reading all the different things you like doing in your gardens and listening to the garden song.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading our class blog. Your message will be moderated before you can see it. Please remember to use first names only. We love to read your comments!